Green Belt Awardees 2020
By Bernadeta Kieromin, UCD Agile
Becoming a Green Belt (GB) is an opportunity to gain valuable tools and experience to successfully lead and complete improvement projects. Last year we had 10 very impressive projects from across UCD and the GBs were awarded their certificates and parchments at the UCD Work Smarter Together February 20 2020 event.
Let’s give a round of applause to UCD’s 10 Newly awarded Green Belts!
- Emma Acton-Supplier Selection & Management Process-Finance Office
- Elaine Hickey-Improve Efficiency of Room Allocations Process-UCD Estates Services
- Colm Walsh-Enhancing Student Recruitment Agency Management-UCD Global
- Catherine Convery-Improve Efficiency of Outgoing Mobility Management -UCD Global
- Shelly Power-UCD Exceptional Change of Grade Process Review-UCD Registry
- Martin Hurley-Improve Efficiency of RPL Applications Process-UCD Registry
- Kevin Lohan-Grade Approval Process Review and Enhancements-UCD Registry
- Ryan Teevan-Improve Efficiency of Fee Assessment Process-UCD Registry
- Vincenzo Di Grippo-Improvement of Safety Assessments Practices-UCD School of Agriculture and Food Science
- Aoife Walshe-Insurance Form Process Efficiency -Veterinary Hospital