Upcoming October training and events with WST
Join us for some of our upcoming training and events over the next few weeks.
Getting comfortable with experimenting, taking risks and finding alternative paths to success
This is our annual October WST session which will be held in person with a networking lunch held afterwards
- Professional Experimenting : why experimenting at work is so important, especially now.
- Entrepreneurial mindset: the mindset entrepreneurs use to test and adapt with limited resources.
- Where to focus: getting comfortable with experimenting and challenging the norm without alienating our colleagues.
- Visionary thinking: how thinking in visionary terms helps us be more experimental in our day-to-day.
- Implimenting change: finding the confidence to take the leap.
“By applying the lessons that can be learnt from successful entrepreneurs to our work life we can benefit from their ability to take initiative, adapt to change, find creative solutions and be comfortable with risk and use them to make our professional lives more rewarding.”