WST 2017 – latest news
Over the past week the WST team have been meeting with their content buddies. Yesterday, the team met to discuss where each of the submissions will fit on the day of the event. We are delighted that we will have over 20 presentations on March 15, delivered by more than 40 of your colleagues.
Those of you who were working with a content buddy, you will hear from us later today with details of the next steps. Our email will include access to a Google Drive folder containing templates and guidelines for developing either your poster or presentation as well as a link for you to register for presentation and poster skills workshops.
Registration for the main event opens on February 02, you can expect to see our complete lineup for the event next week. WST 2017 is shaping up to be a great day with input from professional and academic staff from all across campus. We want to thank you again for all the interest we have received!
Here is a quick reminder of the timeline between now and the main event:
- 25 January 2017: Participation confirmation
- 30 January 2017: Poster Skills Workshop
- 02 February 2017: Event Registration opens
- 07 February: Presentation skills workshop –Essential steps for presenting with confidence and clarity
- 10 February 2017: Poster Skills Workshop
- 15 February: Power Point Skills workshop for presentations
- 23 February 2017: Poster submission deadline
- 07 March: Presentations submission deadline
- 14 March 2017: Pre-event sessions
- 15 March 2017: WST 2017 main event
Keep up to date with WST developments by following us on Twitter @UCDWorkSmart or use the hashtag #WST2017