WST 2017 Update
The call for participation closed last night with with over 60 expressions of interest. A big thank you to all of you who submitted a content proposal! It is great to have so many colleagues interest in sharing their stories at this event.
We have received some really interesting submissions and are excited to work with you all in the lead up to WST 2017. Those who submitted an expression of interest will now be paired with a content buddy, which is someone from the WST team who will work with you to tease out the best way for you to include your content in the main event on the 15th March. You will then receive confirmation of your content for the event. Details of poster and presentation skills workshops will also become available at this point.
Here is a quick reminder of the timeline between now and the main event:
- 17 January – 24 January 2017: Contact buddy engagement
- 25 January 2017: Participation confirmation
- 02 February 2017: Registration opens
- 23 February 2017: Content submission deadline
- 14 March 2017: Pre-event sessions
- 15 March 2017: WST 2017 main event
Keep up to date with WST developments by following us on Twitter @UCDWorkSmart or use the hashtag #WST2017